SIX MEN CHARGED UNDER THE DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT ACT
April 07, 2020 –Detectives from the Trelawny Division charged six men for breaches of the Disaster Risk Management Act after they were found at a bar in Falmouth, Trelawny on Monday, April 06.
· Carlton Clarke, 53, businessman of Hague district, Trelawny,
· Glenroy Jones 53, Florence Hall, Trelawny,
· Bunny Ambersley 48, umemployed of Race Course, Trelawny,
· Oneil Smith 37, chef of Bounty Hall, Trelawny,
· Omar Blair 39, unemployed of Sherwood Content, Trelawny, and
· George Morrison 68, farmer of Sawyers, Trelawny.
Reports are that between 8:30 p.m., and 9:30 p.m., lawmen who were on an operation in the area heard music coming from a bar. An investigation was conducted and the men were found in the bar which was in operation. The men were arrested and later charged.