January 05, 2022– The Kingston Central Police are listing the following individuals as Persons of Interest.
1. 1. Nicholas Seymour, otherwise called ‘Buju’, of Tremaine Road, Kingston 6, the reputed leader of the Fleet Street Gang
2. 2. Jermaine Brown, otherwise called ‘Big Head’, of a Kingston address
3. 3. Rickton Harding, otherwise called ‘Ricky’, of Gold Street, Kingston, the reputed leader of the POW Gang
4. 4. Shaquille Irving, otherwise called ‘Thicka’ of Maiden Lane, Kingston
5. 5. Matthew Williams, of Water Lane, Kingston
6. 6. Marious Davis Snr., otherwise called ‘Bredda Dogg’
7. 7. Ray-J Gray, otherwise called ‘Gucci’ of Charles Street and Foster Lane in Kingston
8. 8. Jerome Noble, otherwise called ‘Little Willy’ of Fleet Street, Kingston
9. 9. Andre Robinson, otherwise called ‘Kemmy’ of Fleet Street, Kingston
10. 10. Richard Williams, otherwise called ‘Black Boy’ Water Lane, Kingston
Detectives believe that these men may be able to assist with their investigations into various incidents in the division. They are being asked to make contact with detectives at the Central Police Station by midday Thursday, January 5.
Persons who believe they may be able to assist detectives to locate or make contact with these men are asked to call the Central Police at 876-922-5076, police 119 emergency number or the nearest police station.