THIRTEEN MORE ARRESTED AND CHARGED UNDER THE DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT ACT IN SEAVIEW GARDENS
September 24, 2020- The Hunts Bay Police arrested and charged thirteen more persons for breaches of the Disaster Risk Management Act (DRMA) following another incident on Mediterranean Sea Drive in Seaview Gardens, Kingston 11 on Wednesday, September 23. This arrest is in addition to the ten people arrested and charged following an entertainment event in the community.
Charged with breaches of the Disaster Risk Management Act are;
1. Twenty-eight-year-old farmer, Roy Gordon,
2. Forty-three-year-old Hector Lee,
3. Forty-eight-year-old Wallace Kilburn,
4. Twenty-four-year-old Shaquille Murray,
5. Twenty-one-year-old Junior Virgo,
6. Thirty-one-year-old Junior Thompson,
7. Fifty-year-old Robert Johnson,
8. Thirty-three-year-old Ricardo Reid,
9. Thirty-nine-year-old Carla Simpson,
10. Forty-three-year-old Gaynor Walker,
11. Twenty-year-old Jamelia Green,
12. Twenty-six-year-old Tiffany Graham and
13. Thirty-five-year-old Joseph Graham all of Seaview Gardens, Kingston 11.
Reports are that about 10:30 p.m., lawmen were on an operation in the area when patrons were seen at a party at a premises. They were instructed to go home which they did however, the Police later returned to the location about 11:30 p.m., and observed that the patrons had returned.
Thirteen patrons were subsequently arrested and charged and are scheduled to appear before the St. Andrew Parish Court on Wednesday, October 21. This brings to 23, the total number of persons arrested in two separate incidents in Seaview Gardens, Kingston 11 within the last 24 hours.